Adult Salt Therapy Room
- 45-minute sessions
- Built to comfortably seat 1 – 6 adults in zero gravity lounge chairs.
- Beautifully designed with Himalayan salt brick, our group therapy room is meant for quiet relaxation and meditation.
- Our salt room can be booked for private group sessions at a discounted rate.
Salt Therapy Booths
- 15-minute sessions
- Great for when you are on the go.
- The same amount of salt is provided as in the larger salt rooms.
- Drop-in appointments available at most times.
Family Salt Therapy Room
- 45-minute sessions
- Ideal for families with children under 14.
- This interactive room includes toys, books, whiteboards, zero-gravity reclining chairs, and beanbag chairs.
- 1 FREE child session (0-15 years) with each paying adult session.
- Single Additional Child Session (0-15 years): $10
Breaking Down Salt Therapy
Breathe Salt & Sauna offers both personal and group salt rooms where guests can relax and soak in the benefits of salt therapy, also known as Halotherapy. Salt therapy is an all-natural method used to ease a variety of conditions.
“I haven’t felt this way since I visited the Dead Sea.”
“Wow! Breathe is an amazing place! You get relaxation and you get infused with healthy salt air while you relax in a stunning room with salt on the floors and zero gravity chairs. I am so excited and grateful that Johnson Creek has a wonderful place called “Breathe”. If you want true relaxation, go to Breathe. I love how private the saunas are. A very nice selection of salt products for purchase. All of the rooms are beautifully appointed.”
“I am so excited for Breath S&S to be here in Johnson Creek. I am passionate about health and wellness and always looking for natural ways to improve my life and the lives of those I love. I’m hoping this is just the beginning for JC to have healthy options and more diversity in the area… I’m looking forward to visiting often and watching your growth and success! Thank you for this experience!”
“I felt I could relax and not be judged. Quiet resting place to recover after a long day, hard workout, whatever the reason. I encourage it!”
“I loved the experience of the salt room, breathing in the salts was detoxifying and relaxing!”
“Salt room enhanced my meditation experience. I could see value in using it as an inspirational tool in enhancing breath and inviting creative inspiration and expansion… It became an emotionally cleansing experience for me.”
Who Benefits from Salt Therapy?
Halotherapy benefits people of all ages and is great for overall wellness, the respiratory system, and for healthy skin. Salt therapy has proved beneficial for those with the following conditions:
Chronic ENT Illnesses
Stress and Fatigue